Ingredients of Coconut Milk Powder:
Coconut milk powder is a fine, white powder used in Southeast Asian and other cuisines. Coconut milk powder is manufactured through the spray drying process of raw unsweetened coconut cream and is reconstituted with water for use in recipes that call for coconut milk. Many commercially available coconut milk powders list milk or casein among their ingredients.
Coconut milk powder is a versatile product created by extracting coconut water from fresh coconut milk and then dehydrating it to form a powdered form. This product finds application in both culinary and beauty contexts due to its delightful flavor and rich nutrient profile. Here are some specifics about the components and uses of coconut milk powder:
1. Fat Content: Coconut milk powder is notable for its fat content, primarily composed of single and polyunsaturated fatty acids. These fats provide a substantial source of energy and contribute to the moisturization of the skin and hair when used in beauty products.
2. Protein: Coconut milk powder also contains a moderate amount of protein. Proteins are essential for muscle development and maintenance and can enhance the health and appearance of the skin and hair.
3. Carbohydrates: While coconut milk powder contains a relatively small amount of carbohydrates, these carbs still offer an energy source for the body.
4. Vitamins and Minerals: Coconut milk powder provides a range of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium, magnesium, and calcium. These nutrients play various roles in maintaining overall health and can contribute to the well-being of the skin and hair when used in beauty applications.
Benefits of Coconut Milk Powder
- Culinary Uses: Coconut milk powder is commonly used in cooking to add natural flavor and richness to dishes. It’s suitable for making coconut milk for drinking, coconut cream, processing desserts like ice cream and pudding, and even in savory dishes like coconut rice.
- Beauty Care: Coconut milk powder is used in skincare and haircare. The natural fats in coconut milk can help moisturize and soften the skin while providing nourishment to the hair.
- Dairy Substitute: Coconut milk powder can be a great option for vegetarians, those with dairy allergies, or anyone looking to reduce consumption of animal products.
- Beverage Preparation: Coconut milk powder can be used to make coconut cream directly or combined with other beverages such as smoothies or shakes.
Coconut Milk Powder is a source of vitamins and minerals like magnesium, calcium and zinc, which is highly demanded in the market for making various cousins, drinks and sweets. It is prepared by using various ingredients like sugar, flour and milk under the guidance of our expert professionals as per the set quality norms. Our provided Dairy Milk Powder is available in various packing options and praised for their unique features like rich flavor, delectable taste, natural aroma and long shelf life.
ORAGNIC COCONUT MILK POWDER
Our coconut milk powder is packaged in 5kg bags, featuring an inner PE layer and 2 to 3 outer Kraft layers, as per the customer’s requirements.”
We still have a lot of products for you to check out, please contact me.