We are Viet Delta company is processing and supplying many items of Pandan products: Pandan leaf powder, fresh pandan leaf, dry/ frozen pandan leaf, Pandan tea sachet, etc…. Vietnam origin.
Pandan leaves are commonly used in the kitchen to add color and aroma to dishes. Besides, this leaf is also a popular medicine in Eastern medicine used to treat many common diseases.
Sticky leaves live healthy, or grow wild in gardens, fields, streams, and forest edges. Grows best in moist, shaded areas. Sticky leaves are found in many countries such as Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam.
Fresh pandan leaves
Dried pandan Leaves
Pandan help relieving the risk of cardiovascular disease, also relieves blood pressure and blood-sugar. Its smell is just like a great aroma that relax from stress.
Adding pandan leaves to your diet helps your liver with its detoxifying function. It helps discharge toxins and unhealthy substances from your liver and body. Since it is a mild laxative, it eases the process of waste excretion. Pandan is a natural remedy to solve the dandruff dilemma.
Panda Leaf Powder
– 100% extracted from fresh panda leaf.
– It is often used as an ingredient for sauces, soups, puddings and creams or baking, baking, biscuits.
– Panda leaf powder offers unique scent and flavor for your meals and drinks.
Not only Vietnamese people have the habit of using panda leaf powder to cook, but Asian residents also have many traditional dishes that use this powder.
Features of pandan leaves
- Fragrance helps relieve stress.
- Relief blood sugar.
- Relieves the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Stimulates the nervous system and brain is clear.
- Relief cholesterol.
- Relief thirst also adjusts the balance to the body as well.
- Help to excretion toxins in the body.
- Nourish the heart.
We still have a lot of products for you to check out.