DRIED SOAPNUTS FROM VIET NAM
Soap Nuts are actually a berry fruit related to the lychee and are not nuts at all. They are completely nut allergy safe and have been used successfully with no reactions by people with nut allergies. They earned the name “nuts” because of the way that they dry into hard shells resembling nuts, as opposed to squishy fruit. If you have heard of “Soap Berries” they are the same thing, and both terms are used interchangeably.
Botanical Name : Sapindus Mukorossi
Certifications : ISO
Family Name : Sapindaceae
Common Name : Ritha, Soapnuts, Organic Waschnuss
- Sustainable: It’s a renewable resource, easily grown organically.
- All Natural: No funky or harmful ingredients.
- Eco-Friendly: Less processing, less energy and less packaging.
- Affordable: They can replace multiple cleaners, and last longer.
- Reusable: Each berry can be used up to 6 times before it’s spent.
- Hypoallergenic: No skin or respiratory irritation and non-toxic.
- Not Actually Nuts: They’re totally safe for those with nut allergies.
- Simple: Throw them in your wash or make a simple liquid detergent.
- Odorless: But you can always add your own essential oils.
- Gentle: Their mild nature won’t damage delicate clothing or surfaces.
- No Fabric Softener: They naturally soften your fabrics!
- Save Water: They rinse easier so require less water.
We still have a lot of products for you to check out.