News & Events
May
20
Overview of production and sales of fishmeal in Vietnam and overseas
Monday, May 20, 2019

 Overview of production and sales of fishmeal in Vietnam and overseas

 

The production of high quality fish meal as raw material for processing animal feed is very important and urgent nature of this moment. Fishmeal large proportion of feed materials thus have a major impact on the development of the livestock sector, poultry and aquaculture.

 

In our country, raw material for fishmeal production is very large and diverse. However, currently the majority of fish meal provides fish processing plant for animal feed are imported from foreign countries. The remaining approximately 30% due to water plants in the import of foreign equipment manufacturers in the provinces of Hai Duong, Da Nang, Ca Mau and Kien Giang.

 

Actual breeding in our country in recent years shows the progress of technology and processing equipment animal feed, the variety of materials has a great impact to growth herd cattle, poultry, aquaculture area in both quantity and quality. But worrying can interfere with the development of the livestock sector is the price of livestock feed is too high, the price of livestock products are more expensive than other countries in the region, making the animal with less interest or no interest, the ability to compete on world markets lower, even some animal products could not be exported. This poses a major challenge for the livestock industry should take measures to lower prices by producing food, creating domestic raw materials import substitution.

 

The reason for the price of cattle feed increased by 1 of materials must be imported at high prices because the country did not meet the quality and quantity of products, more fishermen materials start not enough to meet the production. In the composition of cattle feed than corn, soybeans, minerals ... fishmeal large proportion from 5 -10% of raw materials for poultry feed, 20-60% for aquaculture feed, but account for 15-50% of the price.

1.5 million tonnes of fish meal / year of raw materials for food processing plants livestock, poultry and aquaculture. Under the scheme of accelerated industrialization and modernization of agriculture and rural development in 2010 of the livestock industry in our country strives for an average of 25 kg of meat / person / year, 200,000 tons of meat exports, said to over 40% of domestic milk consumption dungtrong. Total fish production 3.4 million tons, of which fishing 1.4 million tonnes, aquaculture and inland mining 2 million tons. To get the above criteria we need about 1.2

 

 

Along with the development of food processing technologies fisheries, fishmeal production technology growing livestock. Because, from seafood processing technology to create resources scrap abundant fish temporarily increasing, accounting for two thirds of overall output. The industrial development of the country requires a large consumption of fishmeal producers.

 

The production of fish meal with animal enormous economic significance, because this technology took advantage of aquatic resources and less scrap value creating products with high nutritional value, providing easily digestible protein of the development of animal husbandry to provide eggs, milk, meat for human consumption.

 

Fish meal is a product rich in protein, containing from 47% - 85% of the total protein, including protein digestion and absorption is 80-95% depending on the processing method and the starting material. When the digestion of protein powder plant reaching only 30-40% of total protein.

 

Of fish meal protein Protein is perfect, because we have not enough essential amino acids and proportions of amino acids.

 

 

1. Fishmeal material situation in the country:

 

Approximately 3600 tonnes of fish meal / year. Currently the majority of fish meal provides the processing plant feed domestic cattle were imported around 70%, in very high (7000-8000 VND / kg) from countries such as Peru, Chile. However, low levels of oil production by oil-pressure technology, few Thai, Malai .. the remaining 30% by more than 10 factories in foreign countries imported production equipment located in the provinces of Hai Duong, Da Nang, Kien Giang and some other establishments with foreign joint venture fishery for the new construction permit in Ba Ria Vung Tau and Bien Hoa, with a capacity of 1000-50000 tons / year plus fishmeal produced by manual methods in 2010 we only meet 10% of demand, and the rest imported from abroad. So expand investment in the development of the fishmeal factory is an urgent need to set the levels and branches. With a production speed of the current fishmeal processing plant food production in the country is about 30,000.

 

 

2. Fishmeal production situation abroad:

 

Every year the world's aquaculture production reached 100 million tonnes of 70% of fish as food for humans directly, the remaining 30% used as fish meal (25.5 million tons). Regarding the nutritional quality can not be said of any alternative material for fish meal rich in energy, high levels of fatty acids, vitamins and fish meal stimulates good cause appetite for livestock. There are many countries with fishmeal industry developed as Norway, Japan, the U.S., Chile, ... Chile thousand tons produced in 1155, Peru in 1287 is priced thousands 500USD/tan.

 

 



comments powered by Disqus

Other NEWS