Picking up the fallen things that filled the yard in the countryside that were once burned to make money I can't countOnce, no one noticed the effect of this leaf and did not expect it to be bought like that. ...
Information on Cassava starch (Tapioca starch) export to the European market.
Currently, due to the beneficial properties for health, cassava starch has proved popular in the European market. The raw cassava is grown only in tropical areas should the EU be fully imported raw materials and starch products. Located in the tropical belt, Yen Bai
- Specification: As with many foods and food additives, starch imported into the EU must meet more rigorous requirements on safety, environmental friendly, make sure healthy ... In order to promote the export of cassava starch in this difficult market, Vietnamese businesses need to pay attention to meet the requirements needed from the importer.
- Quality Standard: Applying the ISO 9000 quality management system is almost mandatory for enterprises of developing countries produce goods for export to the EU market. The fact that in developing countries such as Vietnam in general and Yen Bai province in particular, commodity business of ISO 9000 certification to penetrate the EU market more easily than goods of businesses do not have this certificate.
- Food hygiene standards: The food processing companies are subject to strict hygiene standards. In this regard, the application of the HACCP system (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) is very important.
- Criteria for environmental protection: The EU market requirements related to environmental goods to be labeled in accordance with (eco-labels, labels regeneration) and internationally recognized certificates. For example, the standard GAP (Good Agricultural Pratice) and the eco-label (Ecolabels) are increasingly popular, showing different levels of environmental friendliness. In addition, the company must comply with the environmental management system (ISO 14000) and the social codes of ethics. Standard SA8000 (Social Accountability 8000) will become increasingly important in the coming year
- Packing: Cassava starch must be packed in paper bags or PP / PE, each bag weighing 25-50 kg. The bags must be clean, be stitched or pasted sure. The bag must be inserted straw. EU countries are encouraging the manufacturers / importers using the materials can be reused, environmentally friendly.
- Brand name: According to Regulation No. 2003/89/EC on the label of food materials, the EU require complete information about the product name, code, source material, the name and address of the manufacturer (exports), date of manufacture, net weight and the storage conditions.
The manufacturer must also meet the additional information such as certificates of origin, certificates of quality and flexibility of the product.
- Trade opportunities especially for the Vietnamese Take cassava exports to other countries:
+ Type: cassava starch for industrial use.
+ Packing: PP 25kg/tui / PE.
+ Quantity: cont20ft.
There are also many opportunities to export cassava products to