Picking up the fallen things that filled the yard in the countryside that were once burned to make money I can't countOnce, no one noticed the effect of this leaf and did not expect it to be bought like that. ...
CULINARY USES OF DESICCATED COCONUT
● Desiccated coconut can be used as an ingredient in savoury and sweet recipes both to impart a coconut flavour and texture and as a topping or coating.
● Dried coconut is delicious eaten by itself as a snack, added to hot or cold cereal, and as an addition to baked goods.
● It can also be used in smoothies, sprinkled on salads, or stirred into sautéed vegetables. It is also a common ingredient in Thai and Indian dishes.
● Sambhar, Cakes, Chutney, Fritters, stuffing in Pakodas, Pattice, Used to coat sweet balls.
● Gravies containing desiccated coconut are popular in
● Desiccated or flaked coconut can be added to muesli, cookies, cereal breakfast.
● Coconut meat that has been dried or desiccated is very concentrated and has a low moisture content, which is the reason it has the highest total fat and saturated fat content
● Foods rich in total fat and saturated fat have been identified as potential risk factors in the development of a variety of diseases of lifestyle, such as heart disease, certain cancers, obesity and diabetes.
● Good points - No cholesterol, Very low in sodium, High in manganese
● Bad points Very high in saturated fat